Fat Transfer to Buttocks and Breasts at the Same Time Possible?

I've heard that after Fat Transfer to the butt you can't sit for a month. Is this true? I have a desk job (sitting most of the day) and can't take a month off of work, but would love to have this procedure done.

Also, I guess you couldn't have Fat Transfer to the buttocks and Breast Augmentation at the same time. Am I right?

Fat transfer to buttock and breasts

+2

Fat grafting to the buttock and breast at the same time is not only possible, but is done in my practice on a regular basis.  It also isn't true that you can't sit for a month after fat grafting to the buttock.  In fact, most of the fat is grafted to the upper part of the buttock (not the part you sit on) so you can sit right away.

+1

Yes, both procedures can be performed at the same time provided there is enough fat to harvest. I graft down fairly low on the buttocks so I keep people from sitting any amount of time for 1 week.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to breasts and butt

+1

Both these surgeries can be performed at the same time but you will need enough fat for both procedures. This typically means about 1000 cc of good processed fat at least.

Butt and Breast fat grafting simultaneously

+1

To answer this in sequence:

1) surgeons vary as to their recommendations with most advising two weeks off of your buttocks. However, some as you indicate, may suggest longer periods.

2) these surgeries can be performed at the same time but you need adequate & sufficient donor sites as well as breast augmentation through fat injection in the USA remains in its preliminary stages of evaluation.