I Don't Have The Flat Stomach I Expected After Tummy Tuck

I had a full TT 5 months ago I was 5'4 and weighed 123lbs. I workout and have a low-cal diet, I never had a fat stomach just separation of muscles and loose skin. I expected to look completely flat after my full TT with slight liposuction but its not, I still have a slight pouch. I told my PS and he said everyone will still have a slight pouch or they are sucking in. I am back working out but the change is not like I expected. No one can tell I had anything done and I am 120 lbs is this true?

Pouch after tummy tuck

Without pictures it is very difficult to give you advice other than just general comments. I have found with my patients that sometimes the scar pulls in and makes it appear that there is more of a pouch than there really is. Scars will often soften and stretch out with time and massage. Hope this helps.