I Want to Finance my Braz. Butt Lift I Have Poor Credit (530) How Much $$ a Month? Aprox.

I want to finance my B.B.L but i have poor credit (530) and I don't have a down payment. I want to know how much would i pay a month if i finance? I am so unhappy with my flat butt and fat stomach. I believe i would have to only donate from my tummy since i have a lot of fat and its the only thing i have a problem with ( besides my flat butt). I have big boobs and a flat butt and fat tummy. I feel un-proportioned p.s sorry for the small pics, had to take them with my phon

In our practice, we use Care Credit as well as other companies; they have been used by our patients with no problems.  They do have different rates so please make sure you get all of the information you need prior to signing up with any financing company.

Generally speaking, it is always in patients' best interests to achieve a certain degree of financial stability prior to undergoing elective surgery of any type. Patients should also keep in mind that additional surgery may be necessary in the short or long term, following the primary procedure that is being performed;  this additional surgery may be associated  out-of-pocket expenses. Again, best to achieve a physical, emotional, psychosocial, and financial “stable state” prior to considering elective plastic surgery. Best wishes.

Brazilian Buttock lift

You can call " care credit" for financing options and monthly payement.

However you also need to think very carefully , what if you need revision, or treat a complication , how are you going to pay for that?????????????????????????????????????