I Want to Finance my Braz. Butt Lift I Have Poor Credit (530) How Much $$ a Month? Aprox.

I want to finance my B.B.L but i have poor credit (530) and I don't have a down payment. I want to know how much would i pay a month if i finance? I am so unhappy with my flat butt and fat stomach. I believe i would have to only donate from my tummy since i have a lot of fat and its the only thing i have a problem with ( besides my flat butt). I have big boobs and a flat butt and fat tummy. I feel un-proportioned p.s sorry for the small pics, had to take them with my phon

Brazilian Buttock lift

+1

You can call " care credit" for financing options and monthly payement.

However you also need to think very carefully , what if you need revision, or treat a complication , how are you going to pay for that?????????????????????????????????????