Can I Afford a Bbl?

I have never had a credit card but have good credit from renting apartments and always paying on time. will the doctor I get for my bbl recommend certain companies our have payment plan options? I dont know if I would be able to get a loan

Financing for plastic surgery

+2

There are many different finance companies for plastic surgery, the most well know is Care Credit. You can even sometimes find out online or over the phone if you qualify. I would first consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure and the cost involved.

Dr. Bruno

Plastic Surgery Loans

+1

Each practive is different.  As some offices may offer payment plans, others require you to use a third party medical loan company.  You can usually check their website for payment policies.