Can I Afford a Bbl?

I have never had a credit card but have good credit from renting apartments and always paying on time. will the doctor I get for my bbl recommend certain companies our have payment plan options? I dont know if I would be able to get a loan

Financing for plastic surgery

There are many different finance companies for plastic surgery, the most well know is Care Credit. You can even sometimes find out online or over the phone if you qualify. I would first consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure and the cost involved.

Dr. Bruno