Legal Limits on Amount of Fat Transferred w/BBL & Tummy Tuck

I need a tummy tuck and am planning on having fat transferred to my butt. I have been told that in Florida if you have a tummy tuck done at the same time as fat transfer you can only remove one liter of fat to inject into butt, and if you only do lipo you can remove 4 liters. Does any one know about this, and is it the same for Alabama?

As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.