What is this fat pocket and should I remove it? (Photo)

I've seen things about buccal fat removal but the procedure seems to remove fat from the upper cheek as well, and I like my full cheeks. It's just the lower cheek, especially my left cheek that bothers me. There seems to be a pocket of fat that remains right by my mouth and is somehow even more pronounced when I lose weight. I'm 20 and aware that it might diminish as I age but I also don't enjoy having it there. Should I do anything about it? Thanks ahead of time!

Buccal fat pad removal

+1
Dear thella,

• The buccal fat is in the lower cheek and should not affect the upper cheek area
  • The effects after surgery are subtle and significant
  • When you are ready, please see a specialist who can address all of your concerns

Best regards,
Nima Shemirani