Is It Possible To Get Fat Injections for Bony Shoulders?

Hi, I have very little fat in the area between my neck and my shoulder. Instead of a straight line from my neck to my shoulder area there's a dip right before my shoulder. Are fat injections feasible for this area? Thanks

Fat injections for contour

+2

Fat injections can be done there. I had success many years ago with fat injection for a patient's shoulder that had a big depression after they received an injection of corticosteroid and developed fat atrophy. Fat injections may take a few sessions as large volumes should not be administered at one time in a thin area.

Fat injections for shoulders

+2

Fat can likely be grafted to change the contour of your shoulders.  Fat can be grafted to nearly any area of the body with success, from breasts, to faces to muscles.  To make an accurate assessment of your situation more information would be necessary, along with a photo.

Leif L. Rogers, MD, FACS

Fat Injections for Bony Shoulders

+2

Liposculpting of the body is a reliable procedure to improve unwanted inherited characteristics such as your  thin shoulders or to correct complications secondary to previous cosmetic surgery such as depressions after liposuction.

Fat Injecitons

+2

Fat injections are a great tool to contour tissues.  However, without before and after pictures or examining you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Fat for bony shoulders

+2

I would have to see first, but yes fat can be used to add volume almost anywhere on the body.

I would seek someone with a great deal of experience and plan on multiple sessions.

Best.

Dr. Malouf

Peter Malouf, DO
Dallas Dermatologist