Is Fat Grafting for Skinny Legs (Calves, Shins, Ankles) a Reasonable Option? (photo)

Attached are my photos-I have extremely thin and skeletal legs, and i have a LOT of fat in my upper body. I have researched and found a doctor with extensive experience since 1996 performing fat transfer for calf augmentation. He claims fat can be placed anywhere in the lower leg, including shins/ankles, and the results are permanent. In fact, his representative told me she has never seen a patient of his in which the fat has dissolved. I just wanted some other opinions on these claims. Thanks.

Skinny legs fat transfer

+1

Very interesting. I'm sure it can be done but I don't know anyone who has done it. I presented many years ago to the ASAPS all the less common areas for fat grafting. I'm sure with careful googling you can find a doctor who does this

Is Fat Grafting for Skinny Legs (Calves, Shins, Ankles) a Reasonable Option? (photo

+1

I would say it is possible but I would have low expectations as to how natural it looks after and keep in mind you would need several treatments for longevity.

My advice would be to forego this option.

Dr. Malouf

Dallas Dermatologist