How can I fade acne scars - how to develop "fuller" skin? (Photo)

Suffered from acne for probably on and off about 4 total years. As it stopped, I notice scars and uneven skin texture. Kind of like "ice pick" spots diffuse through the cheek. Being in direct sunlight or a bright area, definitely feel that everybody can see the scaring whereas in darker areas, feel that my skin is normal. PS - in one pic, I know there is a deep scar. Had mole removed. Pic was taken same day. That's not my main concern, dr said it will fade shortly. Any help??? Specific lasers??

Acne Scars and Laser Treatment

+2
I love the Fraxel Laser for this type of acne scars.  Your scarring is extensive and will probably take at least 5 treatments to get rid of these deep ice pick scars.  The 1550 wavelength on the Fraxel Dual is an excellent modality to help with your scars.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in the Fraxel  laser for the best cosmetic results.