Facial Fat Grafting or Rhinoplasty First?

I am planning to have rhinoplasty combined with a chin implant done at a separate time from fat grafting to the cheeks due to financial reasons. Which would you recommend I have done first? I can show you photos if that is needed. Thank you!

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation versus fat grafting

+1

If finances are a limiting factor, then rhinoplasty + chin augmentation will make a far more significant impact on your appearance than fat grafting and you will likely derive more satisfaction from those procedures.  When finances allow, you can safely undergo fat grafting at some point in the future.  

Fat Grafting, Chin Implant, Rhinoplasty at any time

+1

It doesn't matter which one you do first or if you do them combined or separate.  Its really up to you and your surgeon.  Some considerations are anesthesia twice vs. once, and total cost if combined vs. separate, recovery separate vs. combined.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial fat grafting

+1

It would be easier on you as well as single recovery to have everything done at the same time. If you had the nose and chin surgery first, you can expect swelling for some time during which you would not want fat grafting. I am offering a temporary price reduction as well as excellent low interest financing which makes cosmetic surgery much more affordable. Watch my videos.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Fat injections and chin implant

+1

The plastic surgeon who does the procedure should tell you if there is any concern of doing the fat injections after tbe chin implant such as infection secondary to the fat injections risking the chin implant becoming infected and needing removal

Timing of Facial Fat Grafting and Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

You should perform the cosmetic procedure that you desire more first. Once healed from the first plastic surgery, then continue with another cosmetic procedure. If possible, some patients choose to combine procedures. Only after a comprehensive evaluation can a plastic surgeon appropriately advise you.

Web reference: http://www.potomacplasticsurgery.com/med-spa/fat-transfers.cfm

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon