How Long After Rhinoplasty Do I Have to Wait Before Going in the Sun?

I had my rhinoplasty surgery done a month ago, and I was wondering when can I go back to the beach?

Sun Exposure after Rhinolasty

+1

I advise everyone to use sunscreen, whether or not they've  had rhinoplasty. Your nasal skin will be more sensitive for about 6 weeks after surgery. After all those suggestions, I'll answer your question: you can go to the beach!

Sun after rhinoplasty is bad

+1

But for how long the precise answer isn't known. So surgeons err on the side of caution and recommend six months. This means no direct sun and sun screen while at the beach etc. Your overlying skin is hurt with rhinoplasty and must be pampered. It takes several months for the skin to settle down.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Avoid suntan for six months after rhinoplasty.

+1

Hi.

You can go to the beach anytime after rhinoplasty.  Just make sure that your nose is constantly covered with #45 sunblock with micronized zink.