Under Eye Implants Shapes and Cost? (photo)

I'm 21, non smoker and healthy...I have deep dips under my eyes and loss of fullness generally in the face. I want a long term solutions and I think that facial implants are my only option. Can someone suggest the shape I would need and cost? The picture I have enclosed is quite blurred, my problem its very noticeable face to face. Thank you.

Infraorbital Rim Implants For Lower Eyelid Hollowing

+1

What you are seeking are infraorbital rim implants that are placed through a lower eyelild incision. These style implants simultaneously augment the lower eye socket rims as well as the cheek area which is where you have the indentations/deficiency. Generally no more than 3mm to 4mm thick implants are needed. While fat or injectable fillers are other options and are preferred by many, skillfully placed infraorbital rim implants provide an unparalleled and permanent volumetric fill.

Under eye hollows

+1

We have gone away from more invasive surgical options (implants) to more foregiving nonsurgical options to fill the under eye hollows namely filler injections, atlhough fat injection may be useful in other parts of the face.  That would be my recommendation for you.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Facial fillers or fat

+1

I think in this day and age, facial fillers of fat grafting is the way to go if, and I say if, you need correction of this area. An exam in person is key.