Endermologie Post Butt Augmentation: Have my Results Been Ruined?

My twin sister and I got fat grafting to out buttocks in November 2010. We got our abdomens and thighs liposuctioned. We had it done one day apart. Her body looks great, but I have a few hard lumps on my abs and hips. My PS told me I should get endermologie. I only went twice, 30 minutes a session, and they do a full body. I'm not sure if it's the lighting from my new lamp that is really bright or if my butt looks a little weird/smaller. Could endermologie have ruined my fat grafting results?

BUTTOCK FAT TRANSFER

+2

IT IS VERY UNLIKELY THAT ENDERMOLOGIE WOULD AFFECT YOUR RESULTS OR DECREASE THE VOLUME OF FAT TAKE AT THIS STAGE AFTER YOUR SURGERY.  MOST OF THE CELLS HAVE TAKEN BY NOW.

Endermologie and liposuction

+1

If your Endermologie treatment was recently and your liposuction Nov 2010, then there shouldn't be an interaction. If however, you had the Endermologie within a few days of the fat injections then some of the fat cells could have been displaced or disrupted.

Ronald Shelton, MD