Endermologie for Liposuction Lumps?

I had a Liposuction on my tummy and back 2 weeks ago. I feel lumps even though I've done 9 lymphatic drainage massages. Someone told me to do Endermologie, but it hurts me and I don't know if it's good for the lumps. This vacuums intead of pressuring, which is what I need, isn't it? Should I continue having Endermologie or try something else?

Lpg endermologie for post lipo patients

+1

Lpg is a great tool to use after liposuction to almost any area. Normally we try to let the patient massage on their own at home inbetween lpg treatments. Usually 2-3 weeks after the surgical procedure lpg is used to enhance the results from liposuction. Although,if someone has fat transfer to an area, lpg is not recommended for 4-6 months to ensure the graft survives. Lpg is not painful if done with the patients comfort in mind.The treatments consist of 3-5 minutes on each surgical site for maximum circulation benefit.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

LPG's lymphatic drainage massage

+1

Endermologie by LPG acts like a more superficial version of lymphatic drainage massage. Although lymphatic drainage massage may be a good treatment for you it is sometimes difficult to find a masseuse that is properly trained in the technique. If you are unable to tolerate the massage you can certainly try the Endermologie treatment which has been in use for almost 20 years.

Robert Vitolo, MD

Endermologie may be helpful

+1

Time is probably the best treatment but Endermologie may have other beneficial effects other than the vaccuum and massage. Some people believe it works similar to MLD in reducing tissue fluid which is one reason for its success with cellulite management. Elimination of tissue fluid may result in improved healing and diminished fibrosis secondary to edema and impaired diffusion of oxygen to healing tissues.

It may be worth a try but time is your best friend.