How Much Does Dorsal Hump Removal Cost?

I need to know how much it would cost to remove a dorsal hump in the middle of my nose.

Frequently more than just a hump needs to be removed from your nose

+2

Many patients come in for consultations requesting just a hump removal. This is sometimes the case. More often, reducing just a hump can throw a nose out of balance. A qualified rhinoplasty expert can discuss the options in rhinoplasty with you. I like to use computer imaging to demonstrate what hump removal alone can achieve vs. more a more complete rhinoplasty. This is the nose you want to have for the rest of your life, price should be a secondary consideration.

Hump removal is usually only part of a rhinoplasty.

+2

Once the hump is removed the nose may need to be fractured to create a normal bridge. Also, you may need other parts done once this is done to be balanced. Cost varies. Choose an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to get the best result and don't shop price.

Dorsal Hump Removal in Midwest, US: $4000-$7000

+1

Rhinoplasty is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic surgery procedures. Prices for this procedure vary widely and depend on several variables. It’s important to make sure that your fee quote includes the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges and pre and post-operative care. These components may vary widely depending on the surgeons practice.

Generally, surgeons who operate in dedicated outpatient cosmetic surgery facilities are able to offer lower facility fees than those who operate in hospital based practices. Anesthesia fees can vary and this may be related to the use of a nurse anesthetist verses a physician anesthesiologist.

Finally, the physician’s fee may vary depending on regional differences and local competition. It’s also important to understand the surgeon’s revisional surgery policies. Hopefully this won’t be necessary, but revisions occur for a multitude of reasons. When all of these variables are considered, fees in the Midwestern United States vary from $4,000 to $7,000. It’s important to remember that price is an important part of your decision, but it’s not the only consideration. Make sure your surgeon is board certified and has a good reputation and experience in performing rhinoplasty. 

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Fees

+1

Costs will vary considerably across the country and even in the same city.  Our rhinoplasty fees start at $5000 plus MD Anesthesia related costs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cost of Nasal Hump Removal

+1

Cost wil vary tremendously depending on how much work will  be done.  Eliminating your hump may necessitate other changes to achieve a cosmetically successful result. Charges for this surgery average $5000-$8000.

Cost of dorsal hump removal

+1
The average cost of a rhinoplasty is  approximately $7,000.00. Some surgeons may charge more or less for the procedure. This cost  usually includes the operating room, the anesthesia, and the surgeon’s fee for performing the surgery. It is best to shop quality, not price since this is your nose and you want it done right first-time. Rhinoplasty is the hardest procedure to perform an entire field cosmetic surgery so choose your surgeon wisely. For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo  gallery

Rhinoplasty costs

+1

Rhinoplasty costs vary widely depending on your location and the surgeon.  If you are in New Hyde Park, NY, I would expect to pay between $7000-$10,000.  Don't choose your surgeon based on price alone, choose based on his/her experience and the quality of results.  Good luck, /nsn.

Nina S. Naidu, MD, FACS

Cost for dorsal hump removal

+1

There is an average price for this procedure and our office falls somewhere in the middle at approximately $7,200. However you should not focus so much on the cost of the procedure but the skill and bedside manner of the surgeon. What are the surgeons qualifications? If you do not like the outcome or you suffer an adverse reaction how will the physician manage the issues? As you can see, price is just one of the aspects that should be considered when finding a great rhinoplasty surgeon.

Lee Robinson, MD - RETIRED
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dorsal hump removal cost

+1

Average fee is $4500, but there can be variables. See 3 boarded plastic surgeons in your area for their fees than you can see the average. Regards.

Rhinoplasty Cost

+1

This is difficult to say as it depends on the surgeon you see and the area you are in.  It also depends on what needs to be done and how much work it takes.

Rhinoplasty is a procedure that I would focus on who would be the best to do my surgery not who would be the cheapest.  Having said that, I would have to expand and state that any cosmetic procedure should be looked at this way.

Farbod Esmailian, MD