Does Laser Hair Rejuvenation Work?

I have thinning hair on the crown of my head, and I'm wondering, does the Revage 670 laser machine work for this?

Laser hair rejuvenation may help prevent hair loss

+1

Laser hair rejuvenation may help prevent hair loss. Laser brushes use laser therapy to revitalize and nourish hair follicles. If the laser brush is used properly, patients may see results of thicker and fuller hair. I highly recommend talking with a board certified dermatologist with experience in hair loss and restoration to discuss all your hair loss prevention options to determine the best treatment for you.  It is hard for most patients to apply a laser brush for 15 minutes on all areas of baldness three times per week with consistency.  A new option is the laser cap which has 224 LED lights using the 633 wavelength which is easy for anyone to use but the cost will be prohibitive for most.  The red laser light is used after hair transplant surgery to speed the recovery and improve the swelling and the redness.  Most experts feel it is helpful used in this way.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Revage 670 Hair Restoration

+1

It has been clinically proven and FDA cleared, for men and women, to stimulate your scalp and promote hair growth. The process which delivers laser energy to the hair follicle stimulating the vessels that help with hair growth. It stimulates dormant hair follicles to grow.   We use two types of Low Level Light Therapy the iGrow and the Revage.  We have seen success with both. The process is completely painless. According to Revage website information, the success rate is 85% and it increases hair density by 40-60%.

"Dr.D"

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser Hair Rejuvenation

+1

The Bosley Lasercomb is the first and only home-use medical laser device that has been clinically proven and FDA cleared, for men and women, to stimulate your scalp and promote hair growth.  The Bosley LaserComb works via the principle of photo-biostimulation, a process which delivers laser energy to the hair follicle. The light energy emitted from the Bosley LaserComb may increase blood flow and circulation within the scalp and in doing so, revitalize individual follicles and promote a general strengthening of the hair. Blood flow is crucial to promoting healthy hair growth; it brings important nutrients into the follicle, while allowing the follicular cells to effectively dispose of detrimental waste products.  Use the LaserComb on thinning areas of the scalp for 10 -15 minutes, three times per week. Though not ideal for the treatment of advanced hair loss, the Bosley LaserComb is a convenient method to obtain the very best results after hair restoration surgery and to maintain existing hair.

Allan J. Parungao, MD
Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon