Is It Possible to Get Rhinoplasty for $3,500-$4,000 Around Los Angeles, CA?

Reasonable prices for cosmetic surgery

+2

My prices are extremely reasonable and in some cases unbeatable. We do have temporary price reductions at this time. Also, I sometimes have patients whose surgeries I film and others that will appear on TV programs talking about their surgeries that we offer a discount too. Finally, we have incredibly low financing available. I understand the difficult economic conditions for everyone and try and do what I can to make cosmetic surgery not only affordable but satisfying for the patient. I bring vast cosmetic experience in this regard.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cheap rhinoplasty.

+2
That would be unwise for you--like a cheap watch!!! You get what you pay for. Quality is what you are paying for---save the money and wait. Otherwise you will be like the 50 percent of patients I see who have already had bad surgery!

Rhinoplasty

+2

I think mosrt surgeons will try to work with you. But, please look for quality over price. If all else fails try a teaching institution

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Rhinoplasty for $3,500-$4,000 Around Los Angeles

+1

I'm sure it is possible, but I don't recommend selecting a surgeon primarily on the basis of cost. Rhinoplasty is arguably the most difficult facial cosmetic operation we do - 2/3rds of the noses I do are revisions of work done before the patient come to our office. Remember, the results will affect the appearance of your nose for the rest of your life. The most expensive  surgeon is not necessarily the best, but consult with exprienced surgeons, select the one you would like to do your rhinoplasty and then wait until you have the money to pay his/her fee.

Is It Possible to Get Rhinoplasty for $3,500-$4,000 Around Los Angeles, CA?e

+1

Your request is based on fees not the experience of the surgeon! Seek MANY in person evaluations and part of these visits is to see which doctor you feel comfortable with and discuss the fees. If you saw me with this request I most likely would agree to a $4,000. But I'm not in LA

Seeking rhinoplasty for very low cost

+1

The amount that you have allotted for a rhinoplasty may not be enough to pay for a rhinoplasty performed by a quality, board certified plastic surgeon/rhinoplasty surgeon. If you call around enough, you may find a physician to perform it - but buyer beware as you may not be getting surgery done by a qualified/quality surgeon. In the end, that you can cost you multiples in cost and leave you with permanent, uncorrectable damage.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Price of rhinoplasty

+1

In general I always advise patients to focus on quality instead of cost.  There are a lot of well trained and experienced facial plastic surgeons who can give you a fair price.  What's most important is that you have good communication with your surgeon, that you feel that they have a good understanding of the look you hope to achieve, and that you feel 100% comfortable having surgery with them.  Having a rhinoplasty performed correctly the first time is always best.  If you don't get a good result the first time, revision surgery is often much more difficult, much more unpredictable, and associated with much more scarring.  Take your time, look at your surgeon's photos, and make sure you don't stress yourself financially.  This will allow you to have the best results and the best experience possible.

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.

Catherine Huang-Begovic, MD

Is a $4000 rhinoplasty possible?

+1

Of course it is!  Although you can most certainly find a doctor to reshape the nose in the middle of your face for $4000, it is not the operation you should be concerned about, but the result you may live with for the rest of your life.  A poorly done rhinoplasty, regardless of the price you pay in dollars, will be the most expensive procedure you ever have.  Besides the cost of revisions (if the problem can be fixed) is the psychological cost, the anguish, the embarrassment, and other potential problems, which have no true dollar value attached.

My advice:  Don't shop price, shop surgeon, and shop result.  If you can't afford it now, either finance the part you cannot afford, or wait to have the procedure done until you can afford to have the surgeon you want perform the procedure.

Steve Laverson, MD

Rhinoplasty

+1

While cost is an important factor, it should not be the only factor.  Please concentrate your efforts on finding the right board certified surgeon who can help you achieve the results you desire the first time!!!  Unfortunately, a botched job will only lead to heartache and ultimately cost you more in the long run.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you desire. 

Kimberly Lee, MD

Pricing

+1

Caveat Emptor!   If price is the driving factor behind your decision to undergo surgery, then do not be surprised to get what you pay for.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with a good and solid reputation and experience in the procedure in which you are interested.  Stay away from doctures who will promise you a low price because they will be cutting corners at your expense!!!!!  Save your money.

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon