Dissolving Radiesse with Saline Injections

I'm unhappy with the Radiesse in my nasolabial folds. Dr Brian Glatt mentioned he reduced radiesse with saline injections? Does it really work?

You can sometimes break it up and smooth it out

+1

Saline injections do not dissolve the Radiesse, but they along with massage can smooth it out, making it less noticeable. It is safe and certainly worth a try. I have found it most effective when done within 2 weeks of the initial injection.

New Orleans Dermatologist

Unhappy with filler

+1

Some doctors inject unsatisfactory lumps of fillers (if they are not of the hyaluronic acid type such as Juvederm and Restylane) by trying to break up the product into smaller particles and disperse them. The saline does not dissolve the filler, it just is the liquid used to try to break it apart.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Radiesse

+1

I am not aware that Radiesse can be disolved by ant thing. If it is early after the injection a nnedle stick in the area and may be able to express part of it, otherwise TIME to disolve.. That is why permamemt and semipermanent fillers require great expertise. Fillers are thought to be easy, that is why every specialty has jumped on the wagon of injectable for profit and not medical care.