Can I Get a Refirme Treatment 3 Days After Radiesse Injections?

I'm scheduled to get Radiesse injections next month for marrionette lines. Three days later I'm scheduled to get my first facial Refirme treatment. Will the Radiesse be affected by the Refirme treatment?

Laser resurfacing should be fine few days after filler injection

+1

Not only is laser resurfacing such as Fractional CO2 laser or Refirme laser should be fine after filler injection, filler injection to minimize deep valleys can make subsequent laser resurfacing work even better by providing a more taut skin. There is no clinical study to my knowledge that demonstrates degradation of filler material by laser or radiofrequency devices such as Thermage.

Web reference: http://www.drwilliamting.com/Cosmetic_Dermatology.html

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser therapy and fillers

+1

Most physicians do not believe that fillers are affected by the lasers that are used, or Thermage, to rejuvenate their skin as their depth of penetration is not as deep as the plane in which the fillers are injected. More studies may be needed to investigate this.

Better to wait one week for radiofrequency or light treatments after filler injection

+1
For areas getting both light, laser, radiofrequency and filler treatments, I tend to wait one week apart between the treatments.

Performing both light/laser/radiofrequency treatments such as ReFirme, Thermage and fillers

• reduce the head necessary for radiofrequency to work
  • add or compound risks
  • make it difficult to judge the effects of one treatment versus the other, making it harder for precise, accurate treatment design and decision