If You Did Not Bruise/swell Much After Ultherapy, Will Results Be As Good?

I had ultherapy 2 days ago on lower face (from under cheekbones to upper neck) and I did not bruise at all and swelling is very minimal with no tenderness on cheeks. I had a little over 600 lines total. Will my results still be as good as someone who bruised and swelled for days? Thanks.

Ultherapy and bruising

Ultherapy success is not associated with bruising - as a matter of fact, bruising and swelling is trivial with Ultherapy in trained hands. So, not having bruising or swelling does NOT mean that you will not see clinical benefit after this procedure.