Curved Nose Bridge? (photo)

i am 3 weeks post op i had septorhinoplasty.i had bulbous tip deviated septum n some work on the bridge of my nose n reduced the size of my nosetrils now i am worried about my nose it is curved to the left side please help me what to do :(

Curved nose

+2

You are still in the early post operative period.   Hopefully things will improve over time.  If not a revision may be needed.  Keep in mind that nasal asymmetry is difficult to correct.  Donald R. Nunn MD   Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Surgery for a crooked nose is often more complex than other rhinoplasty procedures

+1

Reducing a nasal hump and bulky nasal tip is fairly predictable. Straightening a crooked nose is less so. Cartilage has memory. Often more aggressive surgical maneuvers are necessary to get a nose straighter and assure it will stay straight. It's also almost impossible to get a nose perfectly straight but our goal is 'straighter."

Steven J. Pearlman, MD

Revision rhinoplasty will help.

+1

Hi.

Of course you should do nothing for several months to see what happens, but your pictures -- I am sorry to say -- do not look encouraging.  Talk to your surgeon.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)