Cost for resizing nose? (photo)

I Have a large nose, the fibro-party and the cartilage of my nose is very large. How much will it cost to resize it to a smaller nose?

Cost for resizing nose?

+2

The nose can be narrowed, the tip refined, and the alar base reduced. I did a revision on a patient with very similar concerns last week. This may cost $5000 on the low end.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Re-sizing wide noses

+1

You have a very wide nose, with very thick oily skin not uncommon in your race. Significant improvement can be made. You need to be image and have a full discussion with your surgeon so that you will be able to realize the degree of smallness and narrowness that can be made

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty cost

+1

It's important to have realistic expectations on what can be accomplished with a wide and thick nose, and very thick skin. An alar-plasty would be required to simply narrow the nostrils, a tip-plasty will narrow the tip and osteotomies will narrow the bridge line. Please see the link below for our price list.