Cost for resizing nose? (photo)

I Have a large nose, the fibro-party and the cartilage of my nose is very large. How much will it cost to resize it to a smaller nose?

Cost for resizing nose?

+2

The nose can be narrowed, the tip refined, and the alar base reduced. I did a revision on a patient with very similar concerns last week. This may cost $5000 on the low end.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Re-sizing wide noses

+1

You have a very wide nose, with very thick oily skin not uncommon in your race. Significant improvement can be made. You need to be image and have a full discussion with your surgeon so that you will be able to realize the degree of smallness and narrowness that can be made

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty cost

+1

It's important to have realistic expectations on what can be accomplished with a wide and thick nose, and very thick skin. An alar-plasty would be required to simply narrow the nostrils, a tip-plasty will narrow the tip and osteotomies will narrow the bridge line. Please see the link below for our price list.