How much does it cost to get plastic surgery to look like a celebrity? (photo)

How much is a celebrity make over plastic surgery? i am interested in looking like Robin Thicke face. is it possible to get a make over on my face? and how much would it be? the first pic is robin thicke and the second one is my picture. well hope some surgeon can answer me.

Celebrity makeover

+1

You would personally benefit from a rhinoplasty, a chin implant , some facial liposuction and possibly cheek implants. However.....and this is very important to understand.....you will simply look like an improved version of yourself, you will not look like Robin Thicke. I steer away from doing surgery on individuals who have a specific copy in mind because I will ultimately disappoint them and they will be very unhappy. The best you can ever be is yourself

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Looking Like a Celebrity

+1

It is next to impossible to change your appearance to the point you desire. Realistically, it may be possible to alter your nose or do a chin implant to have some similar features but other than that it is not a realistic option.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Plastic Surgery to Look Like Robin Thicke

+1

I hope you are kidding, because there is not a plastic surgeon in the world that can make you look like Robin Thicke. Only an experienced make-up artist can do that.

Look like Robin Thicke?

+1

you can never look just like him. If that is your goal forget it. You can however change several facial features to create a more balanced face. This would include rhinoplasty, cheek and chin implants. The cost is $15-20K.