Skin Tightening on Inner Elbows and Knees?

Lax skin on the inner elbow/arms/tops of knees: I have heard Gentle Yag Laser, Velashape and CoolLipo may help these areas with skin tightening? Does it really work and which treatment is best?

Lax skin treatments

+1

Skin tightening is a tricky field.  I also use SkinTyte made by Sciton like some of the other plastic surgeons do who have responded to your question. Some of the lasers out there really do promise more than they deliver.  It sounds like you are being offered multiple lasers to try to solve the same problem. What would make most sense would be to look at the doctors results from their real patients to see if they have someone similar to you who got nice results with their laser.  If they can show you pictures of one of their own patients who has nice results that you would be happy with then it may be worth the chance.  Just know that some things that sound too good to be true just may be that....   

Boulder Dermatologist

Skin Tyte works well for knees

+1

We use Skin Tyte laser treatment to stimulate collagen which helps firm and tone skin.  Our RN will evaluate your concerns and help you determine if you would be a good canididate for this service.

Richard W. Maack, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon