Alexandrite Laser for Skin Tightening and Wrinkles?

Will the Alexandrite Laser be able to do any skin tightening at all? Or treat wrinkles? I have a brochure that says it does.

Alexandrite Laser is not ideal laser for skin tightening

+1

My preference for laser skin tightening, wrinkle reduction and reduction of acne scarring is the Gentleyag long pulsed nd yag laser. This laser can provide remarkable skin rejuvenation of the face , neck, chest, even knees. Unlike ablative lasers there is no downtime, but multiple treatments are required for the ideal result. We use the Gentlelase Alexandrite Laser. It is the best laser I've seen for hair removal and it works quite well for pigmentation but it is not a great choice for skin tightening.

No laser is ideal for every person but. Some people have a degree of skin laxity that will respond only to surgery. Others have deep wrinkles that may respond best to CO2 laser resurfacing.

My office or others who use the Gentlelyag Laser for skin tightening and scar reduction can send before and after photos via email, but the best way to determine the best option for your particular needs is to visit a board certified plastic surgeon with experience and expertise in the full spectrum of aesthetic medicine including lasers, aesthetic surgery and non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments for skin improvement

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon