Is It Possible to Do Consultation and Impressions on the Same Day for Invisalign?

Hi, i have been waiting to get invisalign for a long time and i couldnt due to financial problems. But now, I have enough to afford invisalign. I was wondering if it is possible to have everything done in 1 day such as consultation, xrays, impressions, down payment, and be able to get the invisalign within 4-6 weeks? Would it take long to get everything done in 1 day? And would I pay the down payment during the 1st day of appointment or after the invisalign trays arrive? thanks alot

Invisalign immpressions and consultation on the same day

+2

Yes, it is possible. To have the consultation, X-rays and impressions done it takes between 1hr and 1 1/2 hours. The aligners normally arrive in 4 to 6 weeks. That is correct. Down payment must be done before treatment starts. Right now we have a special: free whitening after the Invisalign treatment is completed.

Santa Ana Cosmetic Dentist

Consultation and Impressions, xrays, and pictures

+1

This is possible to do all the records for Invisalign. You do need to make sure the doctor knows you want to do that so they have chair time in their schedule to do it. Most of the parts can be done by an assistant, but they still need a chair.

Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

Yes of course!

+1

It is no problem to do the entire case set up in one appointment. Here in my office we have everything set up so that you (the patient) doesnt have to go to another location for xrays,photos etc. I would love to have you as a patient if you are in the Los Angeles area. My practice is spa like and we cater to our Invisalign patients. I have a new patient special right now that reduces your Invisalign $500 and also includes Zoom whitening at the end of treatment...We;ll make your smile beautiful...Dr Thomas

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Starting Invisalign can be done ASAP

+1

It all comes down to office policies.  Some offices require payment in full before impressions (or financing set up with a third party finance company), not simply a down payment.  Be sure to be clear when calling to state your level of desire and urgency, then find out what that office requires

Web reference: http://www.bestSeattleDentist.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Start Invisalign the same day as consultation

+1

Good morning,

Absolutely, if you are ready, it is possible to start Invisalign the same day. It should take no more then 2 hours for the first appointment to get all the necessary information. Good planning is essential though. Down payment is due at the the same time.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Ayzin

Costa Mesa Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign consult and recs can be done in 1 day

+1

Hi- Yes, if you are ready to go ahead you can do the consult and records and invisalign impressions all in 1 visit. When calling the office just let them know you are ready to do it all. Most likely, you will need to make the down payment that day, but offices vary with their financial arrangements. It will then take about 4-6 weeks to get the invisalign trays back, but they may be able to request a rush to get them sooner if you want.

New York Orthodontist