How Many Appointments Are Needed to Get Invisalign?

Hi i was wondering how many appointments are needed to get the actual invisalign braces, would it be 2 appointments? The consultation, then the impressions? thanks.

How many appointments needed for Invisalign?

+1

We often do impressions and records on the day of the consultations, so there's 1. Then you need a delivery date, that's 2. If you didn't do the impressions on your first visit that would be 3 appointments.

Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

Just one!

+1

As stated in another answer,we do everything for the patient in one appointment..The second appointment is the delivery appointment...Dr Thomas

Michael J. Thomas, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

2 visits to get invisalign trays

+1
Hi! The first visit is a consultation and if you are ready for records and invisalign impressions that day, and your teeth are healthy and all your dental work is up to date and complete, then we could take the invisalign impressions that day. From that point it takes about 4 weeks to get the invisalign trays.

Gabriela Hricko, DDS
New York Orthodontist

How Many Visits to Get Started with Invisalign?

+1

If you were coming to my practice, you and I would first meet to do a consultation where take and review digital photos of your smile and we discuss your goals.  If everything looks healthy and you're ready to go, we can make your records  (impressions, etc) that same day.  You will have the option to review the clin-check with me in a couple of weeks.  Otherwise, we will deliver your trays about 3-4 weeks after your impressions are made.  And, you'll be on your way to a great smile.

Susan Goode Estep, DMD
Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist