How Often Should I Change Invisalign Trays?

My ortho told me to change my invisalign tray every 11 days, is that ok to do?

Change Invisalign clear aligners regularly - as prescribed by your orthodontist.

+2

Invisalign tooth movement is planned for each aligner set to be used for 2 weeks. But, since all patients are different, your orthodonitst may prescribe longer or shorter time periods. And, since some teeth move more readily thanothers, the time interval may change as your treatment progresses. Rely on your orthodontist to tell you the time-frame and sequence that will work best for you!

Mercer Island Orthodontist

11-14 days is fine

+1

Should be no problem to rush the case if its ok with your orthodontist. Dont do it yourself! If he suggested it then its fine

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Two weeks is standard

+1

If your orthondontist told you 11 days, I would certainly go with that.  There may be a reason he is doing that now, but may increase intervals later on.  I know some doctors do large movements and have patients wear them for 3 weeks, so it really is under their direction and judgement based on the treatment plan and goals.

Good luck.

Atlanta Orthodontist

Invisalign clear alligner shoul be changed every 2 weeks.

+1

If you wear the Invisalign aligners ,24/7 , it should be changed every 2 weeks. This is the period Of tooth movement that was designed for each aligner to move the teeth.

Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign says to change every 14 days

+1

While 11 days likely will work just fine, the "party line" is 14.

I know of a case where they changed every 7.  It worked, but the needed movements were fairly minor.

Web reference: http://www.bestSeattleDentist.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Every 2 weeks

+1

BUT sometimes if things are going well and you want to rush the case, you can get away with every 11 days.

Rochester Cosmetic Dentist