Can I Just Get a Closed Dorsal Hump Removal? (photo)

So my hump is really quite small but I feel like it makes my nose look fat from the side, so could I just get it shaved down with a closed rhinoplasty? Also, how much would that cost and what is the downtime? Also, I posted pictures too and I used a plastic surgery simulator and point A is my nose now and point B is what I would like. Thanks!

Removing a hump

I think your goals are very realistic and reasonable.  This is a modified rhinoplasty.  My fee is between $2500 and 3000 for surgeons fee.   Usually it can be done under local with a little sedation which can cost another $7-800.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

drraine.com

Champaign Plastic Surgeon