Claravis and Long-term Side Effects?

I am a 35 year old female and have just been prescribed 40mg per day of Claravis for 5-6 months. I am very concerned with possible long-term adverse side effects. In particular, I run about 12 miles per week and I am concerned about muscle and joint pain. If these symptoms should occur, do you find that they continue after treatment concludes?

In my experience joint pains do not continue

In my experience, a relatively small percentage of patients even report joint pains and when they do it is mild (not even enough to motivate them to take ibuprofen) and resolves 1-2 months after starting the isotretinoin.

Baton Rouge Dermatologist