Chin Liposculpture + Fractional Co2 Laser Peeling Wise Combination?

Consider a chin/neck liposculpture and I would like to combi this with a Fractional co2 laser or a upper eyelid surgery. Would the chin/neck strap (wearing 1-2 weeks: 24/7) not be very annoying for the Fractionated C02 skin after the combined 2 treatments? Are there other discomort when combining 1 of the 2 with eachother? I would like to go for a time/money saving combi, but which one would be wise?

Yes combo fractionated CO2 and lipo of neck can work

+1

Sometimes it is nice to have one period of downtime when doing multiple procedures, if appropriate.  Completing lipo first and then fractionated CO2 laser treatment has worked well for patients of mine in the past.  Yes, you must be careful in skin care after treatment.  The laser treatment often improves the neck lipo scars--it is hard to find them after treatment.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Do all three at the same time

+1

Yes, the compression garment will likely cover some of the lased areas over your outer cheeks but this shouldn't be an issue as long as you keep the area well moisturized. You can also place a gauze pad between the garment and your moisturized skin. 

Laser Resurfacing and Chin Liposuction

+1

Facial laser resurfacing and chin liposuction can be performed together.  Upper eyelid surgery can be performed as well.  Kenneth Hughes, MD liposculpture Los Angeles, CA

You can safely perform these together

+1

It is safe to perform liposculpture of the neck and submentum along with upper blepharoplasty and fractional CO2 laser resurfacing of the face simultaneously. A neck supporting garment is usually worn afterwards and the face is gently lubricated with a laser cream for 5 to 7 days to speed iniital healing of the facial skin. This can be facilitated by applying a non stick layer of telfa gauze, silon or even saran wrap over the skin to prevent rubbing from the strap. Most patients can be back at work, with makeup, in a week.

Web reference: http://specialface.com

Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and laser resurfacing can be combined together

+1

Liposuction and laser resurfacing can be combined together safely if performed by someone familiar with the techniques.  If this is the first time your surgeon has performed them together then I would be very hesitant to proceed.

I combine laser liposuction undermining of the neck and face combined with the CO2 resurfacing for what I call a laser facelift.  This is as close as you can get to a facelift without having a facelift.  Eyelid surgery can be performed at the same time as well.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Chin and neck liposculpture, laser resurfacing and upper eyelid blepharoplasty can be combined on the same day.

+1

These procedures can be combined on the same day.  A protective mask can be applied over the resurfacing and the chin strap can go over that.  The eyelids are not covered by the mask and will allow ice packs to be applied for the first 48 hours.  We do this combination frequently.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Chin liposuction / liposculpture can be combined with CO2 laser resurfacing

+1

Chin liposuction / liposculpture can be combined with CO2 laser resurfacing. This should not be an issue. However, you will need to keep your face moist as suggested by your plastic surgeon and prevent the dressing or elastic neck "strap" from rubbing your resurfaced skin. There are many dressings available to do this.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/laser-skin-resurfacing/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin lipo and fractional laser to eyelids

+1

I can see no problem with doing both of these together.  On the other hand, speaking from someone who had done many thousand eyelid procedures in his career, I think the results of fractional laser to the upper eyelids is going to be very marginal at best and totally ineffective at worst.  Sorry for this honest answer to your question.

Web reference: http://www.kassmd.com

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon