Chin Implants Sizes

Could you help me understand the sizing system for chin implants? My wife had breast aug and it was really simple to understand sizing in that case. I can't find a guide guide to chin implant sizes.

Chin implant sizes

Chin implants come in different shapes, sizes and types.  Which implant is used is dependent on the amount of augmentation needed and the location of where the augmentation is needed along the jawline.  The more commonly used implants are made by Implantech.  You can go to their website to assess sizes and types.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon