How much complication seroma make to my body if it stays extra two week inside my belly? (photos)

I had tummy tuck/lipo 2 weeks ago / remove 13 lb skin and fat, just yesterday my doctor remove seroma by needle...and today pubic area get swollen again,scar is healing good, but large mons pubic is uncomfortable when I'm sitting , I wear garment , he make next appointment in 2 week , my question is how much complication seroma make to my body if it stays extra two week inside my belly .?

Seroma treatment

+2
Thank you for your pictures. If you have recurrent seroma  that is rapidly accumulating I would not wait two weeks. The longer a seroma stays it has the potential to either become infected or persistent.  You need to have it drained again and possible placement of a catheter with continued use of your compression garment to resolve this issue.

How much complication seroma make to my body if it stays extra two week inside my belly?

+2
Seromas are common after tummy tucks and are drained with a needle or plastic drain. It may be better to drain it before it gets too large. Let your surgeon know if it comes back before 2 weeks.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Seroma

+1
A seroma is nothing to worry about but it's recommended to drain the fluid as soon as possible to avoid the persistence. It takes some time (weeks) to be completely removed. Contact your plastic surgeon to check it out.

Yily De Los Santos, MD

Seroma after large abdominoplasty

+1
A seroma after a large abdominoplasty is not uncommon.  One study estimated the occurrence rate to be 9% greater for every additional pound excised.  13Lbs is a significant amount.  The good news is that the seroma does not present any significant danger to you.  The bad news is that seromas may take weeks to resolve completely.  Follow up with your plastic surgeon as directed.  He/she will guide you through the most prudent course of therapies to cure your seroma.  Be patient.  Best of luck!

Jason Mussman, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Seroma

+1
Congratulations on your Tummy Tuck.  Seromas that need to be drained are not an unusual occurrence.  The fluid is not in your belly but in the space between the belly wall and the skin.  It is not uncommon to drain the fluid repeatedly, but eventually it stops. 
Hang in there

Robert S. Feins, MD, FACS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon