Chia Seeds After Rhinoplasty

I had open rhinoplasty 21 days ago. I am definitely still in the healing stages: my nose is still a bit stuffy; tip is numb; columella is a bit sore; swelling is still present. My question is would it be okay to resume Chia seeds as part of my diet? I usually drink 2 tablespoons in water per day, but I stopped 2 weeks before my surgery as some sources said Chia seeds are a blood thinner. Any advice is appreciated! -Chia seed lover

Rhinoplasty

It is best to avoid any supplements until the physician who performed your surgery says that you have healed adequately and can resume taking the supplement

Summit Facial Plastic Surgeon