Cheek Filler or Mid Face Lift?

I am 31 years old. I have extremely hollow flat cheeks, hollow eyes, and now pre jowls and lots of new lines forming and dents on chin. My skin is very much lacking elasticity as it feels loose and no firmness. All of this happenend within 1 year (ever since I turned 30). I believe I have prematurely aged (8 to 10) years sooner than normal as I have been a smoker. I am extremely depressed about these changes. I used to have a heart shape face and now it looks long & flat, pre jowls. Help?

Get beautiful cheek bones with fillers!

You are a beautiful woman Deni, even with the slightly flat cheeks! Look at those gorgeous eyes and lips!

I think augmenting your cheeks is appropriate, and I would recommend cheek filler injections. Radiesse might work the best, but Perlane or Juvederm  should be just as good, and they are reversible if you don't like the results. If you like the filler results, which you probably will, eventually I would consider cheek implants. They can balance your bone structure beautifully, and if for whatever reason in the future you don't like them, or they don't match your face any more, you can remove or replace them. With the fat injections, it is impossible to do. Most importantly, work on quitting smoking. It will serve you well in the long run!

Dr. Stella