Comparison Of Treatments For Thigh Cellulite: Thermage/Cool Sculpting/Exilis/Endermologie?

Would someone please provide some guidance on the key differences of Thermage/Cool Sculpting/Endermologie/Exilis? I am 5'4 and weigh 118 lbs, 43 years old, workout 5 days a week, have extremely healthy diet. Still have some cellulite in thighs/hips/buttock area that is frustrating and I cannot seem to resolve through diet and exercise. What procedures would be the most effective and provides the fewest follow up visits. Any insight would be appreciated! Dawn G.

Velashape III best FDA approved device for Cellulite Management

Exilis and other RF, radiofrequency devices by themselves will not get rid of cellulite. Probably the best devices are Cellulaze which requires a surgical procedure or the Velashape 3 device which is comfortable, non surgical and no down time.

VelaShape is the ONLY non-invasive treatment FDA cleared to reduce the appearance of cellulite. VelaShape III is a unique, no downtime, comfortable, deep therapeutic body contouring treatment that delivers consistent results. The Vela body contouring line is the only non-invasive body shaping product to combine four different technologies including IR (infrared), Bi-Polar RF (radio-frequency) and mechanical tissue manipulation using pulsed vacuum and massage rollers. The combination of these technologies provide a localized reduction in skin laxity, volume, and cellulite, as well as an increase in circulation and lymphatic drainage promoting healthy skin structure. More than 3.5 million independent treatments have been performed globally to date confirming both the safety and unique efficacy of this technology.