Possible causes for hard bump in my belly button after tummy tuck?

Hi, I am 6 weeks post op! My swelling seems to be down now for the most part, however I noticed a weird hard bump in my belly button! I can't tell whether there may be a stitch in there but I can feel it a bit tender! I'm wondering if this is aesthetic or is there a possible reason and can it be fixed. Will it go away on its own? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Bump After TT

+1
I think I see the bump in the lower right side of your belly button. Can this be a suture bump or a collection of tissue in the suture? Consult and trust your surgeon. It doesn't look like an infection or a hernia.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon