Round Two Bbl Safety?

I wanted to know how safe it is for a round two bbl? My first results are very sub optimal and I have already paid a deposit on round two but I am worried that I will get a lot of dimpling in the previously lipo'd areas. Is this surgery the second time around much more complicated?

Revision BBl

+1
Like with any surgery the surgeon has to be comfortable with is skill level to do a good job.  Revision harvesting may be more difficult due to scarring but can be accomplished successfully.

Second Round of Gluteal Shaping

+1

A second surgery is not unusual but there are some things to consider.  One you must allow sufficient time for the tissues to have healed and softened.  This is usually around 6 months.  Secondly, the areas to be liposuctioned by need ultrasonic liposuction because they may be thicker due to scar.  I would do this after I have harvested the fat through tradition liposuction that I needed for grafting.

Best Wishes

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Round Two Bbl Safety?

+1

About 25% of the BBls I perform are revisions of a previous BBl.  Although this is more difficult, I have not had contour issues.   I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA