Can You Get More Than One Brazilian Butt Lift?

I plan to get a brazilian butt lift come July of 2011. I'm going to lay off the bottom for 3 weeks just to ensure results but I was wondering, would it be possible to get more than one BBL? If so, is there a certain time requirement before I can get the other one? Or do I pretty much wait until I have enough fat for the next proceedure?

+1
Thank you for your question .

There is no exact time for this procedure but i recommend at least 6 months, and what you should do while waiting is gain the weight needed to have the results you are looking.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

More Than One Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Yes, I have done secondary buttlifts in which total volumes transferred were over 2 liters per buttock.  I typically limit the fat injection to 1.5 liters per buttock at one setting.  This tends to be about the most fat you can get from 5 liters of lipoaspirate.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Can You Get More Than One Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You certainly can get more than one BBL.  What I typically do in my practice is perform the liposuction of the desired areas, then trasfer the fat to the buttocks.  The tissues will only accomodate so much fat, and any fat that is left after the transfer, I freeze for future transfers.  If there is no fat left, then you would need to get enough fat for a second procedure.  Good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian buttock lift

+1

Liposculpture and fat grafting of the buttocks (Brazilian buttock lift) can certainly be done more than once to the same patient.  I do no not think you should necessarily plan for this prior to having it done for the first time, but if you are concerned that you may not get the fullness  you need from one operation, it can be done again.  Typically, you would wait at least several months before a second operation to allow sufficient healing time but the exact time frame should be determined by the operating surgeon.

good luck

Sean A. Simon, MD

Repeat Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

A Brazilian Butt Lift (or any other fat graft & injection) can be repeated if needed. Before doing more injections, you would want all swelling to resolve and the result to be stable. This may take3 to 6 months but could be done years later also.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS