Is It Ok to Use Tretinoin Cream on my Nose 4mths After Rhinoplasty?

I have deep scars on my cheek areas due to acne. I started using it on my face 3 months ago and now the area around my nose looks like a different shade. Is it ok to use it on and around my nose to make up skin look even? My cream is .1% and I use it every night. Thank you.

Retin A after rhinoplasty

+2

Yes, it is ok after 3 months to begin using the topical cream.  I would begin using it every third night for one week, then every other night for a week and if you can tolerate it, once a night.  The nose is more sensitive than other areas on the face so you may not tolerate it every night.  Make sure you use sunblock.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Retinol after rhinoplasty

+2

Yes, it is ok to use tretinol on the nose

In fac, I recommend all patients to use retinol to help prevent aging of the skin. Just make sure you do not get sun or get pregnant.

best,

Andres

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon