How Much Do Butt Injections Cost?

I'm a 5'4, 140lbs 30 year old AA female w/no kids. I have hips, thighs and small waist but no butt. I really want fat transfer butt augmentation to increase my confidence. What is the price range of this surgery? And what determines the cost to increase? It is location of the surgeon or how much fat that's transfered?

Brazilian butt lift.

+3

Hello. Pricing for brazilian butt lift differs from location to surgeon. In the Tampa area pricing ranges from $6000 - 8000. I would recommend you contact a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in this procedure for best results. Good luck to you.

Brazilian butt lift fees vary depending on many factors.

+2

Surgerry ranges between 4,ooo and 10,000 dollars.  Price ranges depending on how long the procedure is going to take and the amount of fat transferred.  Liposuction is charged by number of areas. 

Buttock Shaping With Your Own Fat and Flank Liposuction.

+2

Liposuction harvest and then fat transfer to the buttocks works very nicely and you might consider this. It sounds like you have some donor areas.  Also liposuction of the flank zone results in a nicer appearing buttocks indirectly that at times is amazing.   Flank Liposuction with the Vaser may even result in a tiny buttocks lift effect.  Do not let anyone do injection of anything but your fat into your buttocks.  I have seen disasters where foreign substance has been injected into the buttocks....silicone etc etc.   Do not do that.   Fat is usually a nice answer.  Go to and ABPS surgeon and get an answer.   Best of luck.  Dr Commons

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Brazilian Buttock Lift

+1
In Columbus, the price ranges from $6000-$10,000 for Fat grafting to the buttock.  The determination of price is how many areas you are having liposuctioned and time spent in the OR.  BBL is a great way to reshape your body and look how you really want to.  Best of luck!

K. Roxanne Grawe, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Cost for buttock augmentation with fat grafts.

+1
Buttock augmentation using one's own fat for intra-tissue grafts is commonly called BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift), which is confounding to me since it did not originate in Brazil, nor is it a "lifting" procedure. It is simply harvesting viable fat from areas of fat excess (commonly called liposuction), and then skillfully injecting the fat into the recipient area (buttocks, in this case) in a way that allows as much fat to survive as possible.

Unless your surgeon simply harvests fat randomly and repetitively from one or several areas (leaving dents and irregularities that are very unsightly), there must be some liposculpture skill in the harvest process. Even when the fat is discarded, liposuction costs are determined by the time utilized and the number and extent of the areas that have fat removed.

Normally, with liposuction alone, the operation is now done. But with buttock fat transfer (or fat grafting to any other area), the fat must be strained, cleansed, and re-injected carefully in tiny tunnels in the recipient areas in order for the grafted fat to survive. Simply shooting in vast blobs of fat does not last long-term; the dead fat eventually reabsorbs, leaving hard nodules and scar tissue rather than a soft, uniform enlargement. Proper grafting takes additional time, skill, and a bit of artistry. This has a cost as well.

Wide ranges of costs are quoted, but the majority of the high cost procedures are simply overpriced. We charge only a bit more than for liposuction, as the grafting procedure doesn't add a lot of extra time and effort to the harvesting and processing. Unless you need a lot of donor sites to be used to obtain enough fat to achieve a reasonable volume of grafting, $4000 to $8000 is a reasonable estimate. If a second grafting session is needed (since only about 50-60% of the grafted fat actually survives--those who claim more are simply lying or exaggerating), I usually charge a bit less for the second stage. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Cost to have fat transfer to the buttock

+1

Buttock injections using your body's own fat, also known as a Brazilian buttock lift, is a great way to add volume to your buttock. This varies in cost depending on your size and the number of areas treated with liposuction. Most experienced surgeons will charge somewhere in the area of 8000-11000 for this procedure as the outcome has a lot to do with your surgeons' aesthetic judgment. Try not to make your decision based on cost.

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+1

The cost of Brazilian Butt Enhancement is maily determined by how many sites need liposuction to obtain enough fat, this will determine the time in the operating room and thus the price

Avarage price 10-17K