How Much Do Butt Injections Cost?

I'm a 5'4, 140lbs 30 year old AA female w/no kids. I have hips, thighs and small waist but no butt. I really want fat transfer butt augmentation to increase my confidence. What is the price range of this surgery? And what determines the cost to increase? It is location of the surgeon or how much fat that's transfered?

Brazilian butt lift.

+3

Hello. Pricing for brazilian butt lift differs from location to surgeon. In the Tampa area pricing ranges from $6000 - 8000. I would recommend you contact a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in this procedure for best results. Good luck to you.

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com

Brazilian butt lift fees vary depending on many factors.

+2

Surgerry ranges between 4,ooo and 10,000 dollars.  Price ranges depending on how long the procedure is going to take and the amount of fat transferred.  Liposuction is charged by number of areas. 

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/brazilian-butt-lift/

Buttock Shaping With Your Own Fat and Flank Liposuction.

+2

Liposuction harvest and then fat transfer to the buttocks works very nicely and you might consider this. It sounds like you have some donor areas.  Also liposuction of the flank zone results in a nicer appearing buttocks indirectly that at times is amazing.   Flank Liposuction with the Vaser may even result in a tiny buttocks lift effect.  Do not let anyone do injection of anything but your fat into your buttocks.  I have seen disasters where foreign substance has been injected into the buttocks....silicone etc etc.   Do not do that.   Fat is usually a nice answer.  Go to and ABPS surgeon and get an answer.   Best of luck.  Dr Commons

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Cost to have fat transfer to the buttock

+1

Buttock injections using your body's own fat, also known as a Brazilian buttock lift, is a great way to add volume to your buttock. This varies in cost depending on your size and the number of areas treated with liposuction. Most experienced surgeons will charge somewhere in the area of 8000-11000 for this procedure as the outcome has a lot to do with your surgeons' aesthetic judgment. Try not to make your decision based on cost.

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+1

The cost of Brazilian Butt Enhancement is maily determined by how many sites need liposuction to obtain enough fat, this will determine the time in the operating room and thus the price

Avarage price 10-17K

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.