I Have Butt Dents Even Though I Exercise, and Seems to Get Worse With Age. What Can I Do?

im 43 i have a dent in each butt cheek,, the right worse than left,, i exercise and nothing works well,, the older i get the worse it seems,, im a hyper and active person, but i still have the dents,, i dont want to go as far as a butt lift, but what about a small fat transfer,, how much is that

Buttock Dents

It sounds like you are a great candidate for fat transfer, Taking fat from your abdominal area, flanks or back. We could fill in those dents in your buttocks that your not happy with, and re shape it to a perfectly round and symmetrical one.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Torre 7, José Clemente Orozco 2230 Zona Rio
Tijuana, Baja California 22010

Buttock Dents - Cellulite Treatments

Buttock dents or depressions can be improved with fat grafting.  This process removes fat from an area of excess and transfers it to the area of depression.  Cellulite and skin irregularities can be improved with non surgical treatments such as Venus Freeze.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

225 E. City Avenue
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

Fat Transfer to the butt

Moving your ownf fat to your buttock can be a valuable method to correct soft tissue irregularity (dents) and can improve the shape as well.  A consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with experience in fat transfer would help you figure out the best option for yourself.

Mary Lee Peters, MD

901 Boren Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104

Fat transfer to feix Butt "Dents"

Very difficult to tell without a picture, but a fat transfer does sound like a good idea and i have performed many of theses procedures to fill dents and divots in the rear end and they have almost universally turned out well and have been a good permanent long term solutions. the amount and price will be up to your surgeon that you select.

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

4212 Bluebonnet Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Correction of buttock "dents"

A photograph would be extemely helpful, nonetheless based on my experience with other patients, my guess is your are indeed a good candidate for autologous (using your own) fat transfer to fill in these "dents".  Best of Luck...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

9090 Burton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Fat injections to the buttocks to correct buttock irregularities

Fat injections to the buttocks are ideal to correct buttock irregularities. An added advantage is liposuction to obtain the fat, which is usually obtained from the back, flanks, or medial thighs.

Frank Agullo, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

10175 Gateway Blvd West
El Paso, TX 79925

Fat transfer may be the best option

If you have some excess fat elsewhere a fat transfer mayy be the best option.

On the buttocks, graft take is mostly very good, and fat grafts are not burdened with any of teh problems surrounding foereign bodies, nor do the require scars.

Alexander Aslani, MD, EBOPRAS
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Avda. Ramón y Cajal 7 – 4°
Marbella, Málaga E – 29601