Best Technique For Lifting Center of Buttocks? (photo)

Hello!!! I have a pretty full butt and yes, I am overweight. Without telling me to lose weight what type of procedure / technique would be best to lift up the bottom center of my butt? Cost? I have no problem with the rest of my butt. The only thing that bothers me is that the bottom center of my butt sags making it shape like a U instead of a rounded W from underneath. Thanks. 

Butt lift

+1

You have what seems to be sagging of the medial part (near the thigh) of the buttocks.

This is the most difficult to lift, I found that only one technique works, that is an incision in the crease of the buttock all the way around the anal opening on both sides and do the lift that way and the incision is well hidden

Buttocks Tuck

+1

Thanks for the sending along a photo.  Of course a consultation with a direct physical exam of the area would be more telling, but typically a Buttock Tuck is recommended for this problem.  It is somewhat like a tummy tuck but is performed at the lower horizontal crease of the buttock cheeks where they meet the back of the thighs.  With this procedure, the shape of the buttock cheeks can be more rounded out and lifted upward.  Because not many surgeons have experience doing many of these procedures make sure to seek consultation with a board certified   plastic surgeon who does.  Best of luck!...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD