Butt Implants - Can a Partner Feel Them?

Butt Implants MAY be palpable

+2

Not all buttock implants are the same. Moreover, they can be placed in 4 different depths in the buttocks; under the skin, under the muscle lining, in the muscle or under the muscle. Placement of a soft buttock implant in or under the muscle may not be felt while placement under the skin or under the muscle lining may be felt and seen.

Your best option is to have fat transfer to the buttocks.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Butt Implants always feel unnatural to oneself as well as others touching your buttocks.

+1

I have placed Butt Implants subfascially, as well as intra and sub muscular. I haven't had a single patient that I couldn't feel the implant.
I also agree that the best and most natural option is fat transfer to the buttocks, The Brazilian Butt Lift. I have never had a single one that looks or feels unnatural.

Web reference: http://www.danielmarkmannmd.com/category/buttocks-augmentation-fat-grafting/

That depends...

+1

on the type of implant, your amount of fat and how deep you place the implant.  A soft silicone implant placed below the muscle in someone with a good amount of buttock fat already is not likely to be felt.  Good luck!

Web reference: http://francisnyplasticsurgery.com/body.asp

But implants

+1

Most of the time yes you can feel the implant.

You want natural feel only fat transfer can give yo a natural feel

Palpability of buttock implants for augmentation

+1

This depends on the durometer (hardness of the silicone) as well as the placement (subcutaneous, subfascial, intramusclular, submuscular) as well as the shape and size and the amount of soft tissue coverage.