What is the Best Butt Augmentation Procedure for Thin People?

Hi, i'm 22 years old. i wanted to get a bigger butt, but i don't think brazilian butt lift is one of my option because i don't have fat no where else to inject into my butt. i'm real skinny i have no fat around my body for lipo. What would be my options (implant or what would you recomend please) thanks.

Butt Augmentation in Thin Patients

+2
This is a great question as both the Brazilian Butt Lift and the butt implants are good procedures that each have their place. Often patients are surprised that they have enough fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift and if not there are other options. Lets discuss the difference between the two, but ultimately you need to see your board certified plastic surgeon to help guide you to which procedure is best for you!

Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttock) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. This is an amazing procedure because it allows your surgeon to tailor your results to your individual needs and desires!

The amount of fat needed depends on the shape and needs of each individual patient, however in general at least 500cc per buttock need to be placed to see a significant difference. On average patients typically receive around 800cc per buttock side for a total of 1600cc of fat transfer. However just like a breast augmentation the amount of fat needed various from patient to patients. Also the sculpting done with the liposuction is a big part of the procedure to improve the overall shape.

If a patient has a BMI less than 22 they typically will not have enough fat for the Brazilian butt lift. In these patients buttock implants are a good option for our thin patients. The implant can give patients a full, enhanced appearance.

Some patients have both the fat transfer and implants as this helps improve the overall shape and give them more augmentation than would be possible with either procedure alone.

I would recommend that you have your surgery done by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best Butt Augmentation for Thin People

+1

There are two main options available for you. You can either get a buttock implant or a

Lipoinjection (fat transfer). However, since you stated that you do not have sufficient fat

elsewhere in your body, the best option for you would be an implant. This procedure is more risky than the transfer and requires a considerably longer recovery period. 

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Altenative to Brazilian butt lift.

+1

Your only other option will be butt implants.  Butt implants are not used too often these days since Brazilian butt lift has emerged.  Butt implants have a high risk of complication no matter which surgeon you choose since you are sitting on the implant and causing stress to the pocket the implant is sitting in. 

Your best bet is to stick to what you currently have. 

Buttock Augmentation

+1

The best and most natural way to augment a buttock is Fat transfer( Brazilian Butt lift)

if you do not have fat for transfer or excess skin and fat in the abdomen, then the ONLY safe way is Buttock Implant.

you need to have a consult with an experienced board Certified PS and discuss the options, risks, Complications and cost. Need for resurgery and who is responsible for the cost before you undergo surgery

Buttock Augmentation in Thin women

+1

Fat transfer (Brazilian Butt Lift) is the best option when you do have sufficient fat elsewhere. When this is not the case buttock implants are the only option.

Great picture.