Can Bulk Around Lips Be Reduced?

I have a very bulky area around my mouth, its protrusive and makes my already large mouth, look more disproportionate. is there anything that can be done to reduce this bulkiness? besides cheek implants?

Bulk

+1

i can not appreciate any significant problem here based on these photographs. what is your height and weight. Maybe some weight gain will increase fullness to your cheeks naturally??

Enhanced Lips Correction

+1

Hello and thank you for the question.

In review of the photographs provided, I'm not sure if you're referring to the lips themselves or the surrounding area. If your lower midface is unbalanced, it possible that injectable fillers in the surround areas may be used to create balance.  Without seeing you in person, its difficult to make a determination as to what would best serve you. I recommend you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Facial Plastic Surgeon in your area to review your condition and options.

Kindest Regards,

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S. 

Web reference: http://www.beverlyhillscosmeticsurgeon.com/lip-augmentation-surgery.php