Loose Skin Under Lower Lip

Desperate for answers to a tough problem: how to deal with loose skin below my lower lip. The tissue there was stretched out by a huge graft, big as a cigar. It was painful and not even close to what was explained to me or the "be very conservative" I expressed.

It removed two months later. It looked horrid. Now I'm left with loose skin below my lower lip and saggy oral commissures (I had NONE of those) The doc said some skin might contract, not all. Seems like none contracted.

Skin graft and lips

+1

it is tough to give you any help or answers without any photographs. sounds like you had extensive surgery for skin cancer.