how to get a cupid's bow & philtrum ridges

Hi there, In would like to know if there are any help for my lips. my lips lack definition and i find them quite odd shaped. Could fillers work to define my shape, if not what else. Thank you for your help

Defining the philtral column and cupid's bow with a hyaluronic acid filler

Hello and thank you for the question.

Philtral columns and the cupid's bow may be shaped and defined using injectable fillers. Our preference is to use a hyaluronic acid such as Juvederm Ultra Plus.  The procedure is performed over a series of treatments several weeks apart and the results are exceptional in carefully selected patients.  

Kindest Regards,

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.