Laser for Under Eye Veins, Worried About Blood Clot to Brain?

Hi , I just had laser done under both eyes for a few small red veins under left eye and tiny blue vein under left , and thin blue vein under right eye toward outside of eye above and along top cheek,I went on this site after and read it can cause blood clot to brain! and eye blindness from clot, now I'm freaking out I will get blood clot in brain, what is the chances of this and how long after treatment would you see the signs of this happening, what should I look out for?can I fly ( travel).

Telangiectasias under the eye

+1

Laser for telangiectasias is not a risk for blood clots to the brain - it is a safe procedure to get.

Web reference: http://www.VeinGuide.com

Buffalo General Surgeon

Concerns of Blood Clots After Laser Treatment Under Eye

+1

Although clots can form in the veins of the sinuses this would be exceedingly rare.  I have never heard of this happening after tiny veins (Telangiectasias) being  treated with laser.  I think you can stop "freaking out" and enjoy your results!  Yes you can fly.  Hope this helps to reassure you.

New Orleans General Surgeon