Want to Stay in a Bra, Stop Checking to Make Sure Nipples Aren't out of Shirt

I had breast reduction surgery 5 years ago. Can my nipples be placed again? My nipples come out of every single bra and shirt, even full coverage bras and racerback tank tops. I'm desperate, he cut my incision again and pulled the breasts down, it fixed nothing. Should I go back? I just want to stay in a bra, and stop checking to make sure my nipples aren't out of my shirt.

Nipples poking out of bra

+1

I fyour nipples are poking out of your bra, then they were possibly positioned too high. Some times they can be lowere but ther may be a scar above the areola. If the breast bottomed out, they can be adjusted. Others recommend skin expansion above to stretch the skin a bit.

Nipples show or "pop-out" of bras following breast reduction

+1

This is typically addressed by treating two condtions: either a shortage of skin above the nipple or excess skin and gland below the nipple. It gives the appearance that the nipples sit too high on the breast mound. If you can reduce the amount of tissue in the lower half of the breast, it is less likely that this will push the nipples out of the cup. Avoid padded bras or underwire bras with molded cups. Use bras with elastic cups to minimize nipple show

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-reduction/

Nipples peeking out of clothes after surgery: not an easy fix

+1

but it can be done.  You may need tissue expansion to increase the amount of skin in the upper part of the breast, then a revision of the breast "lift" part of the surgery to move your nipple position.  This can be done, but it won't be in one surgery.  Good luck!

Very difficult to lower nipples after breast reduction.

+1

Hi.

I am sorry to tell you this. Can be done, but very technically demanding. I have done it only three times.